Call for Papers- Special Issue “Sustainability on Marine Science, Engineering and Management”
The Journal of Marine Science and Technology welcomes submissions to the Special Issue “Sustainability on Marine Science, Engineering and Management”. All submissions must contain original unpublished work not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Manuscript Submission Information
Research Areas to be covered in this special issue are:
- Maritime Science and Management;
- Marine Engineering;
- Ocean Science;
- Life Science;
- Marine Biology and Ecology;
- Fishery Science and Resource;
- Other topics in the marine-related field.
All submissions should be prepared according to the suggestions for authors and will be peer-reviewed. Please see details from Guide for Contributors at https://jmstt.ntou.edu.tw/journal/contributor_guide.html
We also would like to offer Publication Fee (PF) discounts for accepted submission of this special issue (the original PF for accepted manuscript is US$650) :
- Submissions receive during 1/1 ~ 4/30, 2023, PF will be US$300.
- Submissions receive during 5/1 ~ 6/30, 2023, PF will be US$450.
Final Manuscript Submission Due: 6/30, 2023. All accepted manuscripts will be published in 2023.